Preparation Time: 5 minutes
Cooking Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 12 Donuts
- 2 1/2 cups of self-rising flour.
- 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- 1/4 cup of melted coconut oil.
- 1 cup of coconut milk.
- 1 cup of vegan chocolate frosting (optional).
- Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees F, use a brush to grease a 12-well donut pan with oil (you can use a cooking spray as well) then set aside. With a large kitchen mixing bowl, sift in the self-rising flour, add in the maple syrup, oil, and milk then mix properly to combine until you see a thick dough. You require this thick dough if you want a perfect vegan donuts recipe.
- Equally, spoon out the dough into the greased pan wells and make donut shapes out of each. Place the pan into the preheated oven and bake the vegan donuts for about twelve to seventeen minutes until baked through. This vegan donut recipe can be frosted with chocolate frosting after it cools off. Serve.
Calories: 125, Carbohydrates: 19g, Protein: 3g, Fat: 5g, and Fibre: 1g.