Preparation time: 5 minutes
Cooking time: 30 minutes
Total time: 35 minutes
- 4 cups of rolled oats.
- 2 cups of mixed nuts or seeds (like flaked almonds, coconut chips, pumpkin seeds, pecans, raisins, etc.)
- 1/2 cup of coconut oil.
- 1/3 cup of maple syrup.
- Start by preheating your oven to 320 degrees F, place a saucepan over low heat, add in the oil and let it melt.
- Pour the melted coconut oil into a small mixing bowl, add in the maple syrup, oats, and the nuts/seeds then mix properly to combine.
- Pour the mixture into a large parchment paper-lined baking tray then use a spatula to spread out.
- Place the baking tray into the oven and bake the vegan granola recipe for about thirty minutes until it becomes golden brown in color. Make sure you remove the tray from the oven and stir every fifteen minutes.
- Once baked, let the granola cool for a few minutes then place it into an airtight container. This vegan granola recipe can be served with almond milk, vegan yogurt, and a few berries.
Calories: 347, Carbohydrates: 30g, Protein: 8g, Fat: 23g, and Fiber: 5g.