Preparation time: 2 minutes
Cooking time: 1 minute
Total time: 3 minutes
- 2 tablespoons of all-purpose flour.
- 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
- 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- 1/8 teaspoon of salt to taste.
- 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- 1 tablespoon of melted coconut oil or vegan butter.
- 3 tablespoons of almond milk.
- 1/2 teaspoon of pure vanilla extract.
- 2 tablespoons of dairy-free chocolate chips.
- Using a small kitchen bowl, add in the flour, cocoa powder, sugar, salt to taste, and baking powder then mix properly to combine
- Add in the oil, almond milk, and vanilla then mix everything to combine
- Pour the mixture into a mug (basically why it is called a vegan mug cake recipe)
- Add some sprinkles of chocolate chips then microwave for about 1 minute until baked through
- This vegan mug cake recipe is simply delicious. Serve.
Calories: 321, carbohydrates: 44g, protein: 5g, fat: 16g, and fiber: 4g.